What are the benefits of Incontilase?
Incontilase is a non-surgical, non-invasive, virtually painless procedure. No special preparation or post-care is needed. Recovery is very quick without the need for pain relievers or antibiotics. You will be able to return to your normal activities immediately after the treatment.
How many treatments will I need?
Two to three sessions a month apart are recommended to realize the full benefits of Incontilase.
What results can I expect?
You will experience a gradual improvement of your symptoms, with the optimal results achieved approximately four months after your last treatment. 68% of women report that they experience no incontinence and are completely dry after 4 months. 94% report an overall improvement.
What happens during the procedure?
The procedure is similar to an intra-vaginal ultrasound. You will feel a slight warm sensation during the treatment. Each treatment session is approximately 20-30 minutes long.
- No special after-care or medication is required.
- Abstain from sexual intercourse for 2 weeks after treatment.
- Refrain from using tampons for 4 weeks.
- Take care to prevent trauma to the treated area.
- Avoid activities that increase bladder pressure for one month, such as heavy lifting.
- Prolonged periods of sustained exercise are not recommended for 2 weeks after treatment.